Hero MotoCorp Delivers 751 Units Of Glamour Motorcycle To Karnataka Police Department
Following successful partnerships with state police departments across the country, Hero MotoCorp Ltd, the world's largest manufacturer of two-wheelers, today delivered 751 units of Hero Glamour BS-VI motorcycle to Karnataka's police department.
Shri B. S. Yediuruppa, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Karnataka and Shri Basavaraj Bommai, Hon'ble Home Minister of Karnataka; flagged off a rally of Hero Glamour motorcycles delivered to police department of the state from Vidhan Soudha in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Hero Glamour VI
Recently launched in its BSVI avatar, the flagship Hero Glamour 125cc motorcycle offers a seamless city riding experience.
In addition to Hero's revolutionary i3S (idle start-stop system) for enhanced mileage; the Hero Glamour runs on a 125cc engine with XSens Programmed Fuel Injection technology with a power output of 10.73 BHP @ 7500 RPM and torque of 10.6 Nm @ 6000 RPM, thus providing a swift and powerful throttle response.
The front 240mm disk brakes and ground clearance of 180mm ensure assertive reliability and all-day comfort while helping the rider navigate over any obstacles day in and day out.
The contemporary and muscular design with the utility of its best-in-class features; delivers on the brand promise of Hero with performance, comfort and style.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 68,900
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift production begins ahead of launch
- Live updates: 2022 Toyota Hilux India unveil, expected prices, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety