ExxonMobil sets up a dedicated technology organization in Bengaluru to boost technical support to OEMs and industrial equipment builders
To further strengthen its footprint in India, ExxonMobil Lubricants Pvt Ltd. announced the establishment of "ExxonMobil India Finished Lubricants Technology Organization", in Bengaluru, India.
The newly established organization is designed to match the highest global standards of expertise by developing cutting-edge lubricants technology and maintenance solutions for automotive OEMs and industrial equipment builders. The core team, which is also a part of the company's global technology footprint, will work with the engineering and research functions at automotive OEMs and industrial equipment builders to provide application and technical proficiency.
"At ExxonMobil, we develop breakthrough technologies that benefit our business and have a positive impact on customers. This dedicated technology organization will help us in advancing our customers' mobility and productivity goals. We further plan to grow and invest in such initiatives to ensure we have the right kind of support structure and enhanced advocacy system for OEMs and other institutional bodies" said Ganesh Krishnamurthy, India Finished Lubricants Technical Manager, ExxonMobil Lubricants Pvt Ltd.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector