CEAT partners with Mahindra for the launch of Bolero Neo
CEAT Tyres, India's leading tyre manufacturer, announced its association with Mahindra, for its newly launched Mahindra Bolero Neo. CEAT will be supplying the CZAR HP range of tyres for the new Bolero Neo. The size that will be fitted is 217/75R15.
CEAT's CZAR HP is a high performance tyre that offers outstanding control and comfort at all speeds. Its unique inter connected groves, optimised sequence tread block pattern ensure precise vehicle control and low noise at all speeds. The tyre is also designed to provide better steering control and higher fuel efficiency. The tyre has been optimized to perfectly complement the exceptional performance of Bolero Neo.
Mr. Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd said, "We take pride in our association with Mahindra, which has grown over the years. We have come a long way since 2015, and the Mahindra Bolero Neo is a testimony of our unwavering commitment to offer the best-in-class products. We look forward to a long and fruitful partnership with Mahindra"
In the past CEAT has also partnered with Mahindra for tyre supplies in multiple projects.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.48 Lakhs
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate