Budget Quote - Mr Jatin Ahuja, Founder & CEO, Big Boy Toyz
Mr. Jatin Ahuja, Founder & MD of Big Boy Toyz is jovial to be witnessing the budget 2021-22. He quoted "The much anticipated budget has put out a fruitful manifesto for the automobile sector with an approximate amount of INR 57,000 crores being allocated for auto and auto components and 1.08 lakh crore to MORTH. A remarkable expenditure has been assigned for roads & it's infrastructure. Other than this, Voluntary scrappage policy seems like an exceptional step, where the customers will be able to get their vehicles tested & use it for an additional 5 years ensuring maximum customer satisfaction & an increase in sales. An upsurge in Research & Development as quoted by our honorable Finance Minister, looks promising for the automotive sector. Also, a 15% increase in customs duty for some auto parts along with the PLI scheme seems like something which will go a long way towards building an independent nation.
Overall, a relief in tax slabs, adequate allocation of funds into every sector & introduction of new schemes come as a ray of hope after a difficult year. We at Big Boy Toyz look forward to complying with all the government regulations and starting out again in full swing!"
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030