Bajaj Auto extends free service period of all brands
Bajaj Auto Ltd, the World's Favourite Indian has extended the free service period of all its brands in India in light of the second wave of the Covid 19 pandemic and the consequent lockdowns or travel restrictions announced by several states across India. Hence, to offer support to its customers, Bajaj Auto is extending the free service benefits until 31st July 2021.
The free service period of vehicles expiring between April 1st, 2021 and May 31st, 2021, will now be extended until July 31st, 2021. The extension of the free service period is applicable on all two wheelers and commercial vehicles.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, "We acknowledge the challenges our customers are facing due to the disruption caused by the second wave of the Covid 19 pandemic. Like last year, we are once again offering an extension on service periods for two months, to reassure all our customers that their vehicles will be looked after."
Bajaj Auto has ensured that its nationwide dealerships will pass on the benefits of extension of free service to all its customers.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch