2021 Benelli Imperiale 400 Launched at Rs. 1.89 Lakhs (Ex-showroom)
Benelli, a leading worldwide manufacturer of premium bikes and Adishwar Auto Ride India Mahavir Group, today announced the launch of MY 2021 Benelli Imperiale 400 at an attractive price of Rs. 1.89 Lakhs (Ex-showroom).
The two factors owing to the attractive price of the MY 2021 Benelli Imperiale 400 are, increase in localised content and strengthening of the Rupee against the Dollar.
Benelli India is confident that the launch of MY 2021 Benelli Imperiale 400 will further strengthen its sales, as the retro-classic motorcycle is a lot more accessible to its prospective customers.
The 2021 BS6 Benelli Imperiale 400 is powered by a fuel-injected, 374cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that's mated to a 5-speed gearbox, the Imperiale delivers 21PS@6000rpm and 29Nm@3500rpm.
The Imperiale 400 now comes with 2-year Unlimited KMS manufacturer warranty and customers have the option to purchase the extended 2-Year warranty separately. Benelli India is also offering an added benefit of 24x7 RSA service* as a part of its after-sales service. *T&C Apply.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 1,99,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030