Porsche India restructures its dealer network
After announcing that it will set up its own dealer network in India, Porsche India has now appointed six official dealers. Work has already begun to start building state-of-the-art facilities by 2013. The retail operations have currently being started in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Mumbai. Sales and service requests will be handled from temporary facilities at all six dealerships until the new Porsche centres will be opened. A full complement of trained mobile technician team will also be made available for after sales support.
Along with the announcement of the new dealership network, Porsche also announced a new pricing structure for their entire model range in India. Prices for the Cayenne SUV start at Rs 61.4 lakh while the diesel variant is priced at Rs 68.3 lakh. The luxury sedan Panamera in its diesel avatar starts at Rs 99.0 lakh. 911 range starts at Rs 1.12 crore while the refreshed Boxster S will sell for Rs 80.24 lakh. All prices are ex-Maharashtra.
Starts Rs 1.02 Crore
- New Kawasaki Eliminator 450 to debut at IBW 2023; price announcement likely
- Triumph Stealth Editions teased ahead of IBW 2023 launch
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- 2024 Kawasaki W175 launched in India; prices start at Rs 1.35 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024