Pirelli Malaysian Superbike Championship 2015: Rajini K bags championship
Indian motorcycle racer Rajini Krishanan bagged his third win in an International race at the Pirelli Malaysian Superbike Championship in the 1,000cc category.
The final round of the championship held at the Sepang Circuit witnessed formidable competition from the likes of former Moto2 rider Muhammad Zaqhwan Zaidi. Despite winning both the races at the fifth round, Zaidi accumulated a total of 140 points, three points short of Rajini K's lead of 143.
Rajini has previously won the 2006 Malaysian Super Series (150cc) and the 2013 Losail Asian road racing championship (600cc).
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant