Pirelli Malaysian Superbike Championship 2015: Rajini K bags championship
Indian motorcycle racer Rajini Krishanan bagged his third win in an International race at the Pirelli Malaysian Superbike Championship in the 1,000cc category.
The final round of the championship held at the Sepang Circuit witnessed formidable competition from the likes of former Moto2 rider Muhammad Zaqhwan Zaidi. Despite winning both the races at the fifth round, Zaidi accumulated a total of 140 points, three points short of Rajini K's lead of 143.
Rajini has previously won the 2006 Malaysian Super Series (150cc) and the 2013 Losail Asian road racing championship (600cc).
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained