Pirelli Malaysian Superbike Championship 2015: Rajini K bags championship
Indian motorcycle racer Rajini Krishanan bagged his third win in an International race at the Pirelli Malaysian Superbike Championship in the 1,000cc category.
The final round of the championship held at the Sepang Circuit witnessed formidable competition from the likes of former Moto2 rider Muhammad Zaqhwan Zaidi. Despite winning both the races at the fifth round, Zaidi accumulated a total of 140 points, three points short of Rajini K's lead of 143.
Rajini has previously won the 2006 Malaysian Super Series (150cc) and the 2013 Losail Asian road racing championship (600cc).
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?