OVERDRIVE show this week: Audi SQ7 and India-bound 2016 Audi A4
This week on the OVEDRIVE show, we take a look at the upcoming offerings from Audi. First is the new-generation India-bound 2016 Audi A4 which will compete against the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3 Series and the Jaguar XE. Audi had showcased the new A4 at the 2016 Auto Expo. However, it seemed that the changes on the new version weren't substantially different from the previous offering. And just to find that out Rohit Paradkar flew to Munich to drive the Euro-spec car. Read our 2016 Audi A4 3.0 TDI quattro first drive review here.
The other Audi that Rohit sampled was the SQ7. Based on the regular version but with distinct additions such as a sportier grille, different/larger size for the alloy wheels and the quad pipes, the SQ7 gets a V8 diesel motor with two turbochargers. It makes 435PS and 900Nm and can sprint from 0-100kmph in 4.8s, claims Audi. The ?Ingolstadt-based carmaker is planning to launch it by the end of this year. Read our 2016 Audi SQ7 first drive review for more information
OVERDRIVE airs on Saturday at 1300 on CNBC-TV18 and 1530 on CNN-IBN! You can also catch it at 1230 and 2000 on Sunday.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh