OVERDRIVE mobile app is now live on iOS
OVERDRIVE has been helping its readers make the right choice in cars and bikes with its exhaustive coverage of news and reviews. OVERDRIVE keeps its readers updated with the latest happenings in the world of automobiles both in domestic and global front. Readers can now stay tuned to all the updates with the new iOS app that is live and can be downloaded for free from the Apple app store.
The new OVERDRIVE iOS app is easy to use and is light on the phone's resources. It gives a quick access to all the features of the website such as news, reviews or detailed info on the cars and bikes available today. With the new iOS app and the Android app, OVERDRIVE can be easily accessed on both the platforms.
For over 17 years, OVERDRIVE has strived hard to bring its readers some of the best reviews, comparison, riding and driving stories in the world. With the new mobile applications, OVERDRIVE intends to increased the engagement levels with its readers and offer them daily dose of fuel from the automobile world.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020