OVERDRIVE mobile app is now live on iOS
OVERDRIVE has been helping its readers make the right choice in cars and bikes with its exhaustive coverage of news and reviews. OVERDRIVE keeps its readers updated with the latest happenings in the world of automobiles both in domestic and global front. Readers can now stay tuned to all the updates with the new iOS app that is live and can be downloaded for free from the Apple app store.
The new OVERDRIVE iOS app is easy to use and is light on the phone's resources. It gives a quick access to all the features of the website such as news, reviews or detailed info on the cars and bikes available today. With the new iOS app and the Android app, OVERDRIVE can be easily accessed on both the platforms.
For over 17 years, OVERDRIVE has strived hard to bring its readers some of the best reviews, comparison, riding and driving stories in the world. With the new mobile applications, OVERDRIVE intends to increased the engagement levels with its readers and offer them daily dose of fuel from the automobile world.
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh