Overdrive Independence Quattro Drive: Day 2
After getting our cars thoroughly prepped up and pampered for the drive to Ladakh on day 1, it was time to get us prepared. We're headed for the drive of a lifetime and so we must look the part. We've picked out apparel for our travels from Gant stores in Chandigarh. And we've got ourselves some delightfully smart protective eyewear from Oakley for the high altitudes.
Picking out our garb for the road ahead. Ah don't we look dapper!
We finally met with OVERDRIVE readers who're joining us on the drive. It's a nice, mixed bunch hailing from all parts of the country and the thrill of adventure is what binds us all. The peachy staff at Park Plaza Zirakpur is more than happy, getting them all comfortable here in Chandigarh. I think they've enjoyed the ambience as much as us.
Bert takes a moment to brief the readers on the drive and the road ahead
Reporting time for day 3 is 5:30 in the morning so we're hoping they get as much rest as they can.
Loading up the Audis. Drive begins early next morning
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old