Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
Ola Electric has opened the final payment window for its electric scooters from today. So if you're one of the lot who have previously paid up Rs 20,000 toward the purchase of the Ola S1 and/or the Ola S1 Pro e-scooters, you can effectively seal that deal from today.
The company has asked its customers to pay the remaining amount for their chosen two-wheelers only through the Ola app. With a pre-payment of Rs 20,000, customers will need to pay around Rs 80,000 more for the S1 and around Rs 1.10 lakh more for the S1 Pro (ex-showroom prices, minus various state subsidies).
Earlier on in the week Ola had announced that it had successfully dispatched all the scooters purchased in the previous round of final payment opening for deliveries, and aims to do the same for the current round of purchase by Feb-March.
Starts Rs 1,10,149
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022