ODRecap: Maruti Suzuki recalls Baleno and Swift Dzire, 15,000 Tata Tiagos booked, and more
Maruti Suzuki recalls 75,419 Balenos and 1,961 Swift Dzires in India
Maruti Suzuki has recalled 75,419 Baleno models along with 1,961 Swift Dzire models in India. The company is recalling the cars to upgrade airbag controller software, present on these models. Out of these cars, 15,995 diesel Balenos manufactured between August 3, 2015 and March 22, 2016 will also be inspected to replace a faulty fuel filter.
Tata Tiago registers over 15,000 bookings in India
Tata Motors' new small offering, the Tiago, has surpassed 15,000 bookings in India and received more than 1,00,000 inquiries within the first month of its launch. Tata Motors is placing high hopes on this car, which competes with the Hyundai i10, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and the Chevrolet Beat.
BMW opens showroom for Jharkhand and Bihar
BMW India has opened a new showroom in Ranchi, appointing Titanium Autos as its dealer. The dealership will cater to the Jharkhand and Bihar market. The showroom uses BMW's signature Urban Street Display layout and has space to display nine cars, along with a special display for high-end cars.
Audi teases images of its upcoming second-gen A5
German car giant Audi has teased images on Twitter for its upcoming 2017 Audi A5. The second-generation A5 is expected to debut at the automaker's headquarters in Ingolstadt, Germany on June 2, 2016. Audi is building the new A5 on its new MLB Evo platform, which is already being shared by its sibling, the A4.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.31 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200