Now an online store, exclusively for car accessories
CaarYaar.com, the first initiative under the umbrella of ASA Services, provides accessories and equipment for cars online. Currently, the website primarily deals with music accessories like stereos, speakers, amps and woofers and seating attachments.
CaarYaar.com also offers fitment services for fitting equipment like headlight relays, fog lamps, parking sensors with camera and central locking. You can also purchase a variety of car car products from Zessta, like dashboard cleaners, windshield washers and tyre dressers.
CaarYaar.com was founded in August 2015 by two 21-year olds, Arish Sancheti and Shubham Agarwal. "Together with Arish, I realised the pain one had to undergo to spruce up your car interiors, specially when you are hard pressed for time. CaarYaar is a solution to that problem," says Agarwal, about the idea behind the initiative.
With competitive pricing, especially for the fitment services, CaarYaar.com currently is one of the few online portals in India solely dedicated to car care products and services.
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits