Nissan Terrano to launch in India on October 9
Nissan will be launching their entry-level SUV, the Duster-based Terrano, in India on October 9. While bookings for the SUV have already started, the booking amount being Rs 50,000, prices will be announced tomorrow.
2013 Nissan petrol
The Terrano will be offered with a choice of three engines. Two diesels and one petrol. All the three engines are also shared with the Duster. The Terrano will come with a 5-and 6-speed manual gearbox. As of now, there is no 4-wheel drive or automatic option. There will be five variants of the Terrano- XE, XL, Xl+, XV and XV Premium. While the base no frills XE variant will have power steering, power windows and a driver airbag, the other variants will have features similar to the Duster. Graphite Black, Pearl White, Blade Silver, Sterling Grey, Fire Red and Bronze Grey will be the colour options available on the Terrano.
With the Terrano, Nissan aims to take on the Duster and other compact SUVs. Keep watching this space for the Terrano prices.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch