Nissan Terrano AMT launched in India at Rs 13.75 lakh
Nissan India has introduced an automated manual transmission (AMT) on the Terrano SUV. Priced in the range of Rs 13.75-13.85 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), the Nissan Terrano AMT is available only on the top-end trim, the XVD. While sales begin by the end of this month, customers can pre-book the Terrano AMT for Rs 25,000 at any of the Nissan dealerships in India.
The AMT unit offered on the Nissan Terrano is identical in construction to that of the Renault Duster Easy-R AMT. It is mated to the 1.5-litre diesel motor that churns out 110PS of maximum power and generates 248Nm of peak torque. The overall claimed fuel efficiency for the Terrano AMT is 19.61kmpl. The regular variants are offered with a 6-speed manual transmission. Nissan also states that the Terrano AMT comes equipped with hill-assist control and electronic stability programme.
Nissan states that the Terrano AMT gets 14 new additional features which include electrically folding mirrors with indicators, anti-pinch driver side windows, driver armrest, and soft touch plastics on the dashboard and the door trims. Additionally, Nissan has added a new sandstone brown shade on the Terrano which will be standard across the range.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July