Nissan India achieve a 161 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
Nissan India has achieved a domestic wholesale of 2651 vehicles and exports of 2954 vehicles for Nissan and Datsun in November 2021, thanks to the successful introduction of the all-new Nissan Magnite.
Nissan India's domestic market grew 161 percent in November, while exports grew 152 percent year over year in the fiscal year 2021.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India Ltd. said, "Since launch the Big, Bold, Beautiful all-new Nissan Magnite has received 73000 plus bookings, the customer response for the game changer SUV has been phenomenal with 31% of bookings coming from the Digital eco-system. Our focus is on customer experience by providing the customers the lowest cost of ownership and have also added 18 service stations towards customer assurance."
At approximately 30 paise per kilometre, the all-new Nissan Magnite has the claimed best, lowest-in-class maintenance cost (for 50,000 km). Nissan also provides a 2-year (50,000 km) warranty and it may be extended for up to 5-years (100,000 km) for a reasonable expense. Nissan customers may also schedule services and check costs online using the Nissan Service Cost Calculator via Nissan Service Hub or Nissan Connect.
Nissan India also completed the delivery of 30,000 Nissan Magnite's and have completed over 72,000 bookings in India so far. The Nissan Magnite starts at Rs 4.99 lakh onwards (ex-showroom).
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained