Next generation Audi A6 to launch in India on October 24
Audi India will launch the next-generation 2020 Audi A6 sedan in India on October 24. This is the fifth generation car that debuted globally last year at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show and in keeping with Audi's new strategy for India will only be available with a petrol version.
In terms of design, the 2019 Audi A6 gets a taut roofline that flows into the steeply raked C-pillars. The rear gets a chrome strip that connects the two lights, similar to that seen on the new-gen BMW 7 Series. Audi will be offering a choice of 14 different colours on the A6. In addition to the basic version, customers have a choice of the sport and design trim lines as well as the S line exterior package. Inside, the Audi A6 sports a sleek instrument panel with a black-panel design. The centre console and the two MMI touch response displays are angled slightly toward the driver. The A6 features a full range of navigation, infotainment and Audi connect offerings. With each profile, up to seven drivers can individually store around 400 preferred settings. The natural-language voice control responds to operating commands and questions on the basis of data stored onboard. The top-of-the-line version, the Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System, also delivers 3D sound to the rear.
Like its competitors, we expect the A6 to come with a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine to begin with, with more options being added later. This could be in the 45 TFSI spec with 245PS and 370 Nm, paired with a seven-speed dual-cloth automatic. We expect it to be priced under the Rs 60 lakh mark, ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 54.42 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.32 Crore
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years