New 82.4kmpl Bajaj Discover 125 launched in India at Rs 53,096
Bajaj Auto have launched a new Discover 125 which is claimed to deliver a fuel efficiency of 82.4kmpl. The new Bajaj Discover 125 comes wearing the same skin as the first-gen model and is priced at Rs 53,096, ex-Pune. It is available in a single trim which comes with all the bells and whistles. The Bajaj Discover 125M is nearly Rs 3,000 more expensive than the new Discover 125.
The two-valve 124.6cc DTS-i engine of the new Bajaj Discover 125 makes 11PS of power and 10.8Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed transmission. The motorcycle comes with a kick and electric starter and can reach a top speed of 100kmph, according to Bajaj. There is a telescopic shock absorber in the front while the rear section gets gas charged springs. The Bajaj Discover 125 gets alloy wheels, 200mm disc brake in the front and a DC headlamp. Bajaj says that the Discover 125 has a wide and comfortable seat as compared to the others in its category. The ground clearance of 165mm is also higher in comparison.
Starts Rs 58,751
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application