New 2020 Mahindra Bolero BSVI launched at Rs 7.76 lakhs
Mahindra has launched the 2020 Bolero at a price tag of Rs 7.76 lakhs for the entry-level B4 trim while the B6 and B6 (O) are priced at Rs 8.42 lakh and Rs 8.78 lakh respectively. The 2020 Mahindra Bolero has received a facelift as well as new features.
The Bolero is powered by the now BSVI compliant and produces 76PS of power and 210Nm of torque from the three-cylinder 1.5-litre turbocharged mHawk diesel engine. It comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The micro-hybrid start-stop technology is standard across the variants along with driver airbag and ABS. rear parking sensors are also standard across the range.
The facelift includes the new X-style front bumper, new clear-lens headlamps and tail lamps and a new grille design which lends a fresh look to the MUV. It also gets a new set of decals and will be offered in three shades of paint white, brown and silver. The top-spec car gets passive cornering lamps, rear wiper with wash function and a driver-information system on the dashboard. The DIS includes door-ajar warning, fuel economy, distance to empty, gear indicator and a digital trip meter. The 1-DIN audio system gets Bluetooth connectivity and the dashboard also gets wooden inserts.
Starts Rs 7.98 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector