MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR Lewis Hamilton special edition launched
MV Agusta has launched a special edition of the Brutale 800 RR naked streetfighter developed in conjunction with Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton. It is named the MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44, for Lewis Hamilton and his race number 44. The three-cylinder motor on the 800 RR retains its 142PS goodness, as it does the counter-rotating crankshaft and smooth quick-shifter. In fact, the Brutale 800 RR LH44 primarily features only cosmetic changes over the stock motorcycle. It has been developed out of a creative process between Hamilton and the MV Agusta Design Centre (CRC).
Only 144 units of the MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR LH44 will be built, with the production of the numbered motorcycles beginning next month. This is the third LH44 special edition of a MV Agusta launched, following the Dragster 800 RR LH44 and the F4 LH44.
The Brutale 800 RR LH44 features a black, red, and white paint scheme with graphics including Hamilton's logo and race number 44. MV Agusta claims to have built certain components with rare materials. This includes the specially-designed carbon fiber components and a ceramic-based coating.
Components such as the brake and clutch levers, as well as fluid reservoir caps, are machined from lightweight alloy billet. The tank cap, engine oil filter cap, clutch cover guard and alternator guard are all CNC-machined.
Starts Rs 15,59,000
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each