MTM to host first aid course for riders from March 25-27, 2016 at Bangalore
Motorcycle Travellers Meet is hosting a WMI-NOLS taught first aid course in Bangalore from March 25 to 27, 2016. The course covers all the skills you need to ensure an injured person is taken care of until a medical professional takes over, including CPR. We've attended a short three-hour version of the course and we highly recommend it. The cost is approximately Rs 12,000 (budget stay and travel extra). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know