Mini Clubman facelift spied testing in Germany
With the 2018 Mini Cooper S and D launched internationally and in India, an updated Mini Clubman is now awaited. This new Mini Clubman, a facelift, has been spotted undergoing tests in Munich, Germany. New spy shots reveal that the new Clubman model will incorporate small changes to the front as well a rear fascia design, as can be seen from the camouflaged areas of the test mule. The introduction of the facelifted Mini Clubman will complete the refreshed lineup of the iconic model for the year. Reports suggest that the new Clubman will arrive before the year ends.
As seen from the spy shots, the update should be a standard refresh with no major changes to the styling or dimensions. Changes will include new graphics on the lights, as well as minor tweaks to the front and rear fascia. There may also be minor changes to the cabin, including the interior trim and an updated infotainment system, with some borrowed tech from parent company BMW.
The current generation Mini Clubman has been around since 2015, when it made its debut at the year's Frankfurt Motor Show, with the five-seater, a six-door layout. More information should be available about the next generation Clubman as it launch date nears.
Recently, BMW Mini also began the production of its first India-made Mini Countryman at the BMW plant in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Starts Rs 37.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 33.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.5 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application