Mini Clubman facelift spied testing in Germany
With the 2018 Mini Cooper S and D launched internationally and in India, an updated Mini Clubman is now awaited. This new Mini Clubman, a facelift, has been spotted undergoing tests in Munich, Germany. New spy shots reveal that the new Clubman model will incorporate small changes to the front as well a rear fascia design, as can be seen from the camouflaged areas of the test mule. The introduction of the facelifted Mini Clubman will complete the refreshed lineup of the iconic model for the year. Reports suggest that the new Clubman will arrive before the year ends.
As seen from the spy shots, the update should be a standard refresh with no major changes to the styling or dimensions. Changes will include new graphics on the lights, as well as minor tweaks to the front and rear fascia. There may also be minor changes to the cabin, including the interior trim and an updated infotainment system, with some borrowed tech from parent company BMW.
The current generation Mini Clubman has been around since 2015, when it made its debut at the year's Frankfurt Motor Show, with the five-seater, a six-door layout. More information should be available about the next generation Clubman as it launch date nears.
Recently, BMW Mini also began the production of its first India-made Mini Countryman at the BMW plant in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Starts Rs 37.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 33.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.5 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet