MG ZS EV now available in six more cities across India
MG Motor India has expanded the sales footprint of the MG ZS EV. The electric SUV is now available in six more cities. These are Chennai, Pune, Surat, Chandigarh, Cochin and Jaipur.
Customers in these cities will have access to fast chargers in MG dealerships. The firm is in the process of setting up more DC fast chargers with its partners here, similar to what it has done in the first phase of ZS EV sales. The MG ZS EV is already available in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Bangalore.
The ZS EV comes with a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack which makes 142PS and 353Nm of torque. This gives it a 340 km range and a 0 to 100 km time of 8.5s. A standard 7.4kW AC wall-mounted charger will charge 80 per cent of the battery in 6 to 8 hours, a 50 kW fast charger will do it in 50 minutes. There are three colour options and two variants to choose from. Here's what you get for each of them.
The MG ZS EV is priced from Rs 20.88 lakh for the Excite trim. The Exclusive trim comes in at Rs 23.58 lakh. Prices are ex-shoroom Mumbai. The MG ZS EV competes with the Hyundai Kona Electric.
Starts Rs 20.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate