MG Hector records highest monthly sales ever in October 2020
MG Motor India's most prolific offering, the MG Hector sold 3,625 units in October 2020. This is the SUV's largest sales haul since its debut in the Indian market in June 2019. In fact, the SAIC-owned brand's sales of the Hector were 50 per cent more than last month's tally of 2,410 units.
Overall sales for the MG in India stood at 3,750 units for October 2020. This is 48 per cent more than September 2020's 2,537 units. In comparison to October 2019, sales have grown 6 per cent from 3,536 units. The MG ZS EV has also been picking up steam in the sales charts. MG Motor India has now expanded the electric SUV's sales footprint to Tier-II cities and has initiated new partnerships for infrastructure growth. Combined with the new EV policies being announced by a few states, MG ZS EV sales stood at 125 units.
The brand's newest offering, the MG Gloster, has also been well received. The big ladder-frame 4x4 has garnered 2,00 units since its launch last month. The Gloster competes against the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and Mahindra Alturas G4. The Gloster also debuted MG's unique new customisable after-sales plane called Shield+, where included in the car's price is a fixed amount that allows buyers to tailor their car's maintenance and service plans exactly to their usage.
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 20.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet