MG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
MG Motor India has launched a dueal-tone colour option for the MG Hector SUV. Named the Hector Dual Delight, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh. The Dual Delight is based on the top-spec Sharp trim level but commands a Rs 20,000 premium.
Two dual-tone paint options are available, Glaze Red and Candy White, with a black roof, A-pillar and wing mirrors. This option is available on all engine-gearbox combinations of the MG Hector Sharp. Other notable features are a 10.4-inch touchscreen system with SIM-based internet connectivity, LED lighting, cruise control, an eight-speaker entertainment Infinity system, TPMS, push-button for Start/Stop, six-way electrically adjustable driver's seat panoramic sunroof, rain-sensing wipers, auto headlights, ambient lights, and a 360-degree camera.
There is one petrol engine available on the Hector, a 1.5 litre turbocharged unit with 143PS and 250Nm while a 48V mild-hybrid system can be had as well. The diesel engine is the 2.0-litre FCA Multijet unit as seen on the Jeep Compass and Tata Harrier. The Hector Plus gets it in the 173PS and 350Nm guise. Gearbox options are a six-speed manual and DCT (petrol only).
The petrol-hybrid MG Hector Dual Delight costs Rs 16.84 lakh, the petrol-DCT comes in at Rs 17.76 while the diesel costs Rs 18.09 lakh, all prices are ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 12.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet