MG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India
MG Motor India has announced that the Hector crossed 50,000 bookings with 20,000 units sold since its launch in June 2019. MG also showcased the Hector Plus at the Auto Expo 2020, which is expected to come to Indian markets later this year. The Hector plus will come in a six-seat configuration with minor design tweaks. MG is also expected to launch the Gloster SUV in India this year.
Speaking on the achievement, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer MG Motor India, said, "The Hector continues its strong momentum in the Indian market, crossing the 50,000 mark in terms of bookings received in just eight months since its launch. We continue to accelerate this momentum by opening new brand outlets closer to our prospective customers in tier-I and tier-II cities. With plans to launch the Hector Plus 6-seater family version in Q3 2020, we aim to further strengthen the Hector brand in India."
Currently, the Hector comes in four variants- Style, Super, Smart and Sharp, spread across a choice of 11 combinations. Also, the Hector is available in a choice of three engine options- petrol, diesel and a petrol hybrid with manual and automatic transmission options. The prices of the Hector start at Rs 12.73 lakh ex-showroom for the base petrol variant and goes up to Rs 17.28 lakh ex-showroom for the top diesel variant, with the petrol hybrid starting at Rs 14.13 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh