Mercedes-Benz India sells over 200 cars on Dussehra and Navratri 2019
Mercedes-Benz India delivered over 125 cars to its customers in Mumbai on Dussehra. And in Gujarat, 74 cars were delivered to its customers on the occasion of Navratri. The release also mentions the German carmakers plans to introduce new products for the Indian market. Which could be the second generation Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV that has already debuted in the international markets. Team OVERDRIVE has already driven the updated SUV and you can read over review here.
Mercedes-Benz also states Mumbai and the state of Gujarat are two of the prime markets for them in India. The cars delivered in Mumbai were mainly C-Class, E-Class, GLC and the current GLE. Customers in Gujarat mainly opted for CLA, GLA and C-Class.
Speaking on the occasion, Martin Schwenk, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, "The overwhelming customer response resulting in deliveries of 200 Stars in Mumbai and Gujarat and some other markets during Dussehra and Navratri, underlines the unmatched popularity of a Mercedes-Benz vehicle for the luxury car customers in these important markets. Today's deliveries also signify that we have similar level of excitement and fascination from customers, which we witnessed in 2018; and that is a positive development for us. Our customers are the reason behind our success in India and we thank them for their continued patronage and brand loyalty. We have introduced multiple customer focused initiatives that will keep our customer excited with the product and service offerings associated with Mercedes-Benz."
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector