Mercedes-Benz India inaugurates its largest dealership in Chennai, Tamilnadu
Mercedes-Benz India opens one more dealership with sales, service and spares outlets in Chennai, Tamilnadu. The dealership is spread across 72,000 sqft and has 136 trained staff. The sales zone has space dedicated to showcasing six Mercedes-Benz at once. Also, the service zone has 63 service bays with a capacity of servicing 15,000 Mercedes-Benz vehicles per annum. Mercedes-Benz has 95 outlets across 47 cities across India out of which nine are in South India.
The interiors have been equipped with the newly launched Mercedes-Benz digital signage where potential customers can book their own appointments online. Adding to the experience, the dealership also has touch-operated video walls for a digital experience.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said, "Mercedes-Benz is bullish on India and as market leaders our endeavour continues toward growing the market, create new customer base and keep our customers excited with the brand. Mercedes-Benz has a very strong presence in Chennai and the appointment of Sundaram Motors is further going to strengthen our market presence. Chennai remains one of our key markets as it continues to spearhead the sales contribution. We are confident of continuing our customer centric approach, offering the discerning customers with the best of products, service and an unparalleled ownership experience."
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application