Mercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
Mercedes-Benz India has continued its post-COVID sales revival through the ongoing festive season. The company delivered 550 cars during the Navratri and Dussehra festivities, a new record. This comes on the back of it posting a strong Q3 2020, where sales grew 25 per cent for each month over Q2 and reach a total number four times that of Q2 2020.
The most demand for Mercedes-Benz cars during these festivities have come from Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Gujarat and other Northern markets. Delhi NCR led with 175 cars being delivered. The most popular models were the C-Class and E-Class sedans while the recently revamped SUV line-up of the GLC, GLE and GLS were all leaders in their respective segments.
Mercedes-Benz India says that this sales growth is a result of the easing of restrictions and businesses beginning to function to their full potential. Customers have also decided to fulfill aspiration too with the economic uncertainty easing to an extent. Further, the strong Mercedes product portfolio and a wide range of financial options have been other strong points.
Speaking of this, martin Schwenk, MD and CEO of Mercedes-Benz India said, "We listen to our customers' needs and they remain the centre of all our initiatives. It delights us to witness our customer-centric strategy bearing fruits and resulting in positive momentum for the brand. We are confident of further driving this momentum for the rest of the festive period and the quarter. We have an exciting quarter ahead of us with new product introductions and it will remain our endeavour to keep exciting the market and continuing the recovery of sales for the rest of the year."
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent