Meet the Triumph Street Triple
Triumph Street Triple is the company's naked offering that has been finally launched in India. The launch event is still going on and we will update their prices as soon as they are announced.
The Street Triple draws its power from 675 cc, liquid-cooled DOHC inline-3 that puts out 106PS of max power and 69Nm of peak torque. The model gets a revised steering geometry, improved mass centralisation and new muffler placements . Triumph claims the Street Triple is lighter and more agile as well. The gear ratios have been tweaked to get the most out of the torque available at lower revs, making it fit for urban riding.
Triumph Street Triple
The streetfighter model looks lean with sharp colours. The aluminium twin spar frame's styling is familiar but with a new design. KYB 41mm upside down forks and a KYB rear shock with spring preload adjustability form the suspension setup. A pair of 310mm Nissin brakes are fitted at the front , while a 220mm Brembo disc at the rear handle retardation duties. The motorcycle also comes with switchable ABS and lighter wheels and tyres.
Underseat storage, immobiliser and a twin trip computer showing economy, range, gear indicator, lap timer and programmable gear change lights, are additional features.
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh