Maxxis India tyre manufacturer announces shutdown till 14 April
After the Prime Minister announced a nation-wide lockdown, Maxxis India, the tyre company issued a statement saying 'Maxxis India is a responsible and conscious brand. We keep the safety, health and hygiene of our employees, customers, business partners and the communities on top priority in every situation. Keeping in mind the current COVID-19 situation and all government advisories that have been issued so far, Maxxis India has taken the preventive measure of suspending its manufacturing operations at the Sanand facility, Ahmedabad till 14th April 2020 in view of the lockdown to contain the coronavirus pandemic.'
While the manufacturing facility is closed, field staff and offices have been advised to discontinue travel till further notice and masks and personal safety equipment has been provided to personnel who cannot be off-duty. The company has begun using digital interfaces for internal communication as work-from-home has been applied across the country.
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled