Maserati Levante and Ferrari GTC4Lusso get Magneti Marelli parts
Magneti Marelli, a top component supplier to the automotive industry, has supplied different technologies to many cars unveiled at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
On the new Maserati Levante, Magneti Marelli has supplied the instrument cluster which reflects the style of the brand's other models. It has also supplied the full-LED tail lights which illuminates the ground to ensure better visibility to the rear camera while reversing. The company has also supplied suspension components for the Levante.
On the new Ferrari GTC4Lusso, Magneti Marelli has supplied the hydraulic kit and management control unit of the Dual Clutch transmission and certain electronic systems. The full-LED tail lights, rear fog light and the pedal box have been supplied by Magneti Marelli.
On the new Fiat 124, Magneti Marelli has supplied the exhaust system for the 1.4-litre MultiAir engine along with the ECU, air intake manifolds, throttle body and fuel injectors.
Magneti Marelli supplies components to all major carmakers in Europe, North and South America and the Far East. It supplies components across systems including electronics, lighting, motor control, suspensions, exhausts, aftermarket parts along with plastic components and modules. Magneti Marelli is part of FCA group.
The 2016 Geneva Motor Show is open to the public till March 13.
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Starts Rs 4.26 Crore
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet