Maruti Suzuki Swift Sport Spotted testing for ADAS in India
Maruti Suzuki Swift Sport was spotted in testing in India. The test mule looks to be testing the ADAS technology and was reportedly imported from a right-hand driving region.
The Swift Sport is a more aggressive variation of the basic hatchback, as the name indicates. Although it is unlikely to be available in India, Maruti may be planning to add ADAS technology to some of its domestic models.
The Swift Sport receives sportier features than the standard Swift hatchback, including aggressive bumpers, 17-inch alloy wheels, side skirts, and a twin exhaust system on both ends of the bumper. The interior has a height- and reach-adjustable steering wheel, stylish stitching on the seats and door trims, and a modified instrument panel that is not included in the standard Swift. Additionally, the car has a 360-degree camera for your convenience.
The Swift Sport's 1.4-litre turbocharged gasoline engine produces an outstanding 129PS and 235 Nm of peak torque under the hood. With this engine, a six-speed manual gearbox is included. Over 210kmph is a speed that the Swift Sport is capable of.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.4 Lakhs
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599