Maruti Suzuki Swift SP limited edition launched in India at Rs 4.78 lakh
Dealers have started accepting bookings for the limited edition Maruti Suzuki Swift SP in India at Rs 10,000. This is essentially an additional package for the LDi and LXi(O) trims of the Swift and will cost approximately Rs 35,000 over the base price. According to our source, the petrol Swift SP is priced at Rs 4.78 lakh (ex-Delhi) while the diesel will cost Rs 5.84 lakh (ex-Delhi). The package will offer fog lamps, hub caps, blackened A-pillars and a four-speaker audio system with Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
The features list includes reverse parking sensors, SP branded memory foam cushions, new seat covers, a steering wheel cover, all four power windows, central locking with keyless entry, body moulding and 60:40 rear split seats. It also gets the SP badging on the driver's side door and on the bootlid. The SP package will be available across all colours. Mechanically, the Swift SP will be offered either with the 87PS 1.2-litre petrol or the 75PS 1.3-litre diesel engines and only with manual transmissions.
An all-new version of the Swift could be expected in India at a much later date.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?