Maruti Suzuki S-Presso spotted undisguised ahead of India launch on September 30
Days after Maruti Suzuki released the teaser sketch of the upcoming S-Presso, the micro SUV was spotted undisguised revealing its styling and proportions.
Upfront the S-Presso gets a chunky bumper with high a hood lip. The headlamps are halogen units. As reported earlier, the side profile displays SUV like proportions such as a visually upright windscreen.
Also, the spotted vehicle does not sport alloy wheels and gets steel wheels instead. The wing mirror also appears to be manually adjustable. A fibre body cladding also skirts all around the S-Presso adding to its rugged look.
The S-Presso is expected to be based on an all-new platform that complies with the crash test norms that will be regulated soon. Also, the engine is expected to be BSVI compliant given that the vehicle will only have just above half a year to make the switch.
A BSVI compliant 1.0-litre engine producing could be on offer with a similar state of tune what we currently see in the manufacturer's most hatchback - 68PS and 90Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a five-speed automatic and an optional AMT (automated manual transmission) could be no offer as well.
Image Source - Power Stroke PS
Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Look
Also see: Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Drive
Starts Rs 3.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand