Maruti Suzuki registers total sales of 18,539 units in May 2020
India's largest manufacturer Maruti Suzuki announced its sales figures for May 2020, which stand at 18,539 units. The company mentions that these numbers include a sale of 13,865 units in the domestic market, 4,651 units in exports and 23 units to other OEM. Adhering to Government regulations and guidelines, Maruti Suzuki resumed operations at the Manesar facility on May 12 and Gurugram facility on May 18. The company has also restarted its manufacturing at its contract manufacturing plant, Suzuki Motor Gujarat Pvt Limited (SMG) from May 25th 2020.
Last month, Maruti Suzuki laid new norms for its showrooms and a comprehensive standard protocol for all dealerships across the country. Designed by the experts at the company, the new guidelines cover all the aspects of the sales experience, right from the time a potential customer walks in to the dealership to the vehicles being delivered at the doorstep. This starts with digital browsing of the model and other specifications related to the product.
Once a car is selected, a test drive is organised by the company with one relationship manager and the test drive car is completely sterilised before it reaches the customer. All cars will be delivered at your doorstep and the staff who would help you with the paperwork will be wearing a mask and carrying santisers. And the cars will be fully disinfected before delivery.
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review