Maruti Suzuki India launches limited edition Ertiga Paseo at Rs 5.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition Ertiga Paseo priced between Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 8.72 lakh (all prices ex-showroom). With the India-bound Ertiga releasing soon in Indonesia, Maruti is making an effort to clear its racks to make room for the newer model. Although no mechanical changes are made to the car, the Paseo gets a bunch of cosmetic changes.
On the outside, it gets new colours (Silky Silver and Superior White), a rear spoiler and new decals. Inside, the most prominent changes that the Ertiga Paseo gets are premium seat covers, a storage compartment, ambient mood lighting, cool/warm box, scuff plates and a day and night IRVM. In addition to that, the car gets a digital tyre inflator, a high speed charging unit and reverse parking sensors with a display unit.
With the Indonesia launch of the face-lifted Eritga scheduled for next month, we can expect it to reach us later this year. The new car will get minor cosmetic updates with the same engines tuned for better efficiency.
Starts Rs 7.55 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh