Maruti Suzuki Ignis facelift launched at Rs 4.90 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has officially launched the facelift version of the Ignis, which was unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. The prices of the Ignis start at Rs 4.90 lakh ex-showroom for the base Sigma variant and goes up to Rs 7.20 lakh ex-showroom for the top-end Alpha automatic variant. The Ignis facelift comes with some cosmetic changes including redesigned front grille and rear skid plates, along with new dual-tone interiors which can be further personalised by a choice of two patterns for seat fabric.
Maruti has also added two new colour options in the Ignis - Lucent Orange and Turquoise Blue, and three new dual-colour options, which are available in the top Zeta and Alpha variants. In addition, Ignis is also offered in two themes Acropolis and Scorcher, as a premium customisation option.
Under the hood, the Maruti Suzuki Ignis facelift comes with BSVI 1.2-litre petrol engine which produces 82PS and 113Nm coupled with a 5-speed manual and 5-speed automatic transmission.
Expressing confidence in its potential, Kenichi Ayukawa, MD & CEO, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, "Ignis enjoys a special place in the Maruti Suzuki Nexa portfolio and has been appreciated for its peppy drivability and spacious interiors. We have recognised an increasing preference for feature-loaded cars that have SUV-like high seating position and dominant road presence. We are confident that the all-new Ignis with its SUV design and spacious interiors will appeal to the customers."
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained