Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vxi+ launched in India
As the festive season approaches, along with all-new models from its stables, Maruti is also rolling out limited editions of its existing products. The latest from the Indian carmaker is a revamped Vxi+ version of the Celerio. Accessories for the popular car which are worth Rs 20,000, are now offered at a discounted price of Rs 13,990. These include body-coloured outside rear view mirrors and door handles, double DIN stereo system from JVC, an MGA speaker and a car security system. The Celerio Vxi+ accessories are available only for the Lxi and Vxi variants.
The Maruti Celerio comes with the K-Next 1.0-litre engine which makes 68PS of power and 90Nm of torque, mated to a five-speed manual transmission as standard and an automated manual as an option. Maruti claims a fuel efficiency of 23.1kmpl for this car. Prices of the Maruti Celerio start from Rs 3.96 lakh and go all the way to Rs 5.03 lakh ex-Mumbai. There is also a CNG variant which is priced at Rs 4.92 lakh.
Starts Rs 4.31 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?