Maruti launches limited-edition Ritz @Buzz
The limited-edition Maruti Suzuki Ritz @Buzz
Maruti Suzuki India has launched a limited edition to its hot-selling tallboy, the Ritz. It has been named Ritz@buzz.
It now has 12 new changes, both internal and external. The limited edition @buzz is available in petrol and diesel options. Both transmission options are also available. It can be dealer-upgraded on the LXi, LDi, VXi and VDi variants.
Exteriors now include new decals, door visors, bumper guards, rear spoiler and a set of new mud-flaps. On the inside, sill guards, seat covers, floor mats, rear parcel tray, parking sensors and a 2-DIN USB, Bluetooth and Aux-in enabled Nippon audio system with six speakers are added. The rear parcel tray are standard in the VXi and VDi variants.
Things under the hood remain unchanged from the standard version. The petrol variant is powered by a 1.2-litre engine that churns out 85PS and 113Nm of torque. The diesel variant is powered by a 1.3-litre engine that delivers 75PS and 130Nm of torque. Both engines come with 5-speed manual transmission but the petrol variant also has a 4-speed automatic option.
There has been no official announcement on the pricing yet but it is expected to be around INR 15,000 to INR 20,000 more than the standard Ritz. The base variant Ritz LXi is priced at ? 4.6 lakhs.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?