MAN Trucks India appoints Joerg Mommertz as new CMD
MAN Trucks India, fully owned subsidiary of MAN Truck & Bus AG, has appointed Joerg Mommertz as the new chairman and managing director of the company. Mommertz took charge of his new responsibilities from October 1, 2016.
With an experience of 36 years, Joerg Mommertz began his career at MAN in 1991 as service manager and has held several management positions in Belgium, Scandinavia, Poland and Denmark. Previous to taking charge of his new responsibility, he was the managing director for MAN Trucks & Bus Russia.
Commenting on his new role, Joerg Mommertz said, "There is a strong focus by MAN Group in India, and I believe that I will be able to facilitate and nurture MAN Trucks India with most dynamic market focus on economic transport solutions. We will also continue to develop a strong and professional network offering customers a wide product range, service and business solutions."
With its headquarters in Pune, MAN Trucks India has been in operation for 10 years now. The commercial vehicle manufacturer has its production facility in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh. The company claims that it has manufactured over 23,000 vehicles for domestic and international markets. Presently, it has a dealership presence in 60 locations.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector