Mahindra XUV300 automatic now available W6 variant - price starts at 9.99 lakh
Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV was recently updated with an AMT (Automated Manual Transmission), however, the convenience of an automatic was only benefiting the higher trims of the XUV300 such as the W8 and the W8 (optional). Now the manufacturer has also introduced the W6 trim of the Mahindra XUV300 equipped with an AMT and the new lower automatic trim is priced at Rs 9.99 lakh ex-showroom. The new automatic trim is available only with the diesel engine option and the petrol still misses out on an automatic drivetrain.
The W6 automatic trim asks a premium of Rs 49,000 over its equivalent manual trim although gets a little longer feature list. The features include electronic-stability-programme with roll-over mitigation system and a hill start assist. Mechanically the XUV300 remains the same and gets the 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine that puts out 116PS and 300Nm of torque.
The XUV300 equipped with an automatic transmission in its lower trim gives it an upper hand over its rivals such as the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon. Not to forget the Hyundai Venue and the Ford Ecosport which miss out on an option of a diesel automatic.
Starts Rs 7.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet