Mahindra TUV300 T10 image gallery
Mahindra has started accepting bookings of the top-spec TUV300 T10 in India. The Mahindra TUv300 T10 gets chrome inserts on the grille as well as headlamps, LED DRLs, gunmetal grey alloys as well as a new touchscreen infotainment system. However, these changes are restricted to only the top spec trim and not to all the available trims. There are no changes to the 100PS 1.5-litre turbodiesel engine and 5-speed AMT or manual. Here are a few images of the updated Mahindra TUV300 T10.
There are black chrome inserts in the headlamps which lend the Mahindra TUV300 a premium look
The new gunmetal grey alloys look cool on the Mahindra
The black roof on a different body colour is the new trend that manufacturers have been following and Mahindra has now done the same with the TUV300
The grey colour spare wheel cover is also new and is exclusive to the Mahindra TUV300 T10
The upholstery is new in the Mahindra TUV300 T10
The infotainment system of the new Mahindra TUV300 is a touchscreen unit and hosts navigation as well as the company's Blue Sense app which gives you an idea of the fuel consumed and promotes efficient driving
The Mahindra TUV300 T10 is also offered with a 5-speed AMT
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh