Mahindra TUV300 100PS version to be launched in India soon
The Mahindra TUV300 was launched in September last year at a starting price of Rs 6.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Pune). It is powered by Mahindra's new 1.5-litre mHawk80 turbo diesel engine which makes 84PS of power and 230Nm of torque. Buyers also have the option of a 5-speed manual gearbox and a 5-speed AMT called AutoShift.
Mahindra will shortly be launching a new 100PS variant of the TUV300. The 1.5-litre mHawk100 engine has been borrowed from the recently launched NuvoSport and boasts 100PS and 240Nm. Just like the regular version, the Mahindra TUV300 100PS version will likely be offered to buyers with the option of a 5-speed manual transmission and a 5-speed AMT. The TUV300 100PS trim is expected to cost around Rs 40,000 more than the regular versions.
The Mahindra NuvoSport has a claimed efficiency of 17.45kmpl and the Mahindra TUV300 100PS version is also likely to claim the same efficiency numbers.
The TUV300 competes against the Ford EcoSport diesel variant which makes 100PS and 205Nm. The new TUV300 100PS version is likely to appeal to buyers on the specifications front compared to the regular 84PS version.
We will be driving the new TUV300 with a 100PS engine. However, we wouldn't be able to tell you any details until May 16, 2016. Keep watching this space for more.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS