Mahindra Racing's Karun Chandhok pulls doughnuts at Formula E launch in London
Mahindra Racing gears up for a first of its kind all-electric single-seater championship and makes its entry in serious swag with Karun Chandhok swerving and whizzing past the Big Ben in the team's red-black racecar called Nitro. The Mahindra Racing driver scorched Westminster bridge performing doughnuts at the global launch of the FIA Formula E championship.
Revered names from the world of motorsport, including the likes of Alain Prost, Damon Hill, Emerson Fittipaldi and Sir Frank Williams, gathered at London's Roundhouse for the event.
The new championship is aimed at popularising the concept of the all-electric vehicle and propagating sustainable mobility. The races will be held at city-centric circuits in China, Malaysia, Uruguay, Argentina, US, Monaco, Germany and the UK, with the championship kickstarting at Beijing this month.
Click here to read more about Mahindra Racing Formula E team.
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020
- 2021 Audi A4 Premium base variant launched in India at Rs 39.99 lakh