Mahindra launches entry-level variant of the Pantero at Rs 39,650
Mahindra and Mahindra launched the Pantero, a core commuter, a few months back. Now, the manufacturer has launched an entry-level variant of the motorcycle at a price of Rs 39,650 ex-Delhi. This base variant has spoke wheels, analogue console and kick start. It gets the standard warranty of two years, with an option to be extended to three years. All the variants of the Pantero are powered by a 8.5PS 110cc MCi-5 engine and a 4-speed manual transmission. Mahindra claims a fuel efficiency of 79.4kmpl. As of now there are four variants of the Pantero with the top of the line offering a digital console, electric start and alloy wheels.
"Mahindra Two Wheelers is striving to offer stylish and value for money products with unique consumer relevant features. This new Pantero variant is another step in this direction, offering customers some exciting features like LED pilot and tail lamps, and a fully digital dashboard, all at a very competitive price tag," said Viren Popli, executive vice president, Mahindra Two Wheelers.
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh