Mahindra Gusto HX variant launched in India at Rs 49,000
Mahindra and Mahindra launched a new scooter, the Gusto, last year. Adding to the two variants already on the market, a new mid-level trim, the Gusto HX, has now been introduced. The Mahindra Gusto HX is priced at Rs 49,000 ex-Mumbai and sits between the DX and VX.
The absence of a remote flip key and a Find Me Lamp distinguishes it from the VX. But the HX retains the height adjustable seat, which was given a miss in the DX. Mahindra has kitted all the Gusto variants with tubeless tyres, telescopic suspension, LED pilot lamps and a front facing kick lever. The Gusto is powered by a new 110cc carburetted motor which makes 8PS of power and 9Nm of torque and is mated to a convenient twist-and-go CVT. The scooter is available in six colours.
The Gusto squares up against the TVS Jupiter, Honda Activa 110 and the Hero Maestro.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra Gusto:
Starts Rs 48,615
Starts Rs 54,349
Starts Rs 59,925
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Triumph Stealth Editions teased ahead of IBW 2023 launch
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- New Kawasaki Eliminator 450 to debut at IBW 2023; price announcement likely
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny Thunder Edition launched; prices start at Rs 10.74 lakh