Mahindra Centuro recieves more than 30,000 bookings
Mahindra Two Wheelers, a part of the Mahindra Group, has announced that it has received more than 30,000 bookings for its Mahindra Centuro motorcycle within 6 weeks of the its launch. The company is building up its production capacity at its Pithampur plant to meet this growing demand.
2013 Mahindra Centuro
Designed entirely at Mahindra's R&D Centre in Pune, the Centuro was launched on July 1, 2013 in Jaipur. It is powered by Mahindra's MCi-5 (Micro Chip ignited-5 curve) engine that delivers a power output of 8.5PS and 8.5Nm of peak torque. It boasts of a mileage of 85.4kmpl.
Additional features include an Anti-Theft Alarm with Engine Immobiliser, an encrypted Remote Flip Key, Find Me Lamps and Guide Lamps for greater visibility. The Mahindra Centuro also offers an advanced Digital Dashboard with a Distanceto-Empty (DTE) indicator, Service Reminder and Economy Mode indicator. It also offers a Maintenance Free Battery and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
"The fantastic response we have received for the Centuro, especially in today's challenging market environment, is testimony to its strong value proposition and appeal amongst consumers. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers and assure them that we will meet this demand in the shortest time frame possible," said Anoop Mathur, President Two Wheeler Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
The Mahindra Centuro is available across India at an introductory price of Rs. 45,000 (ex showroom- New Delhi).
Starts Rs 48,935
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh