Mahindra Alturas G4 gets new 2WD variant
Mahindra has added a new variation to the Alturas G4 lineup priced at Rs 30.68 lakh (ex-showroom). The new trim, dubbed 2WD High, is anticipated to take the place of the existing 4WD trim, which was the only variant on offer.
The Alturas G4 2WD High is quite identical to the 4WD model. The SUV has 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels and HID headlights with LED daytime running lights and LED tailights.
Powering the Alturas G4 2WD High variant is the same 2.2-litre diesel engine that makes 180PS and 420 Nm. The engine is mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission that sends power to the rear wheels only.
The 2WD High variant's interior features include heated seats, an electric sunroof, a 360-degree camera, and nine airbags in addition to an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, electrically adjustable driver seat with memory function and cruise control.
The Mahindra Alturas G4 2WD High variant only falls short of the previous 4WD version in terms of the four-wheel-drive system. Additionally, due to this adjustment, the price was reduced by Rs. 1.20 lakh.
Starts Rs 27.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.95 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?